Here are some articles I’ve written for writers that I’m particularly proud of and I hope are helpful. But if you have further questions you’d like to know about, email me! I live to serve.
- The Central Story Problem, or, All I Needed to Know About Plot I Learned in Third Grade
- Five Ways to Keep Me Reading Your First Chapter
- Anatomy of a Scene
- Seven Semi-Productive Ways to Procrastinate (With Bonus Motivational Posters!)
- You Did It! Now Sit On It
- The Best Editing Books for Fiction Writers
- NaNoWriMo: You Are Going To Write A Book Next Month!